Retail Store Supervisor
JOHN ELLIOTT JOB OPENINGS
Retail Sales Supervisor - Aspen
John Elliott is a fashion brand located in Los Angeles, California. We design and produce modern and aspirational apparel for Men and Women. We sell our products both via direct-to-consumer on our website and in our Retail stores in Los Angeles, Miami, and New York and at best in class Retail stores around the world. We show during fashion markets in Milan, Paris, New York, and Los Angeles and we pride ourselves on quality, customer experience, and style.
The Retail Sales Supervisor will report directly to the Retail Store Manager and is responsible for co-managing and growing the John Elliott Retail Store business at their assigned location.
Areas of focus:
● Sales Generation - 60%
● Sales Team Leadership - 20%
● Management Tasks – 20%
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Assist the Store Manager in developing a high-performance sales team to achieve or exceed sales targets
2. Grow and maintain an active, accurate, and organized client book
3. Ensure store presentation and visual merchandising standards are maintained according to directives
4. Demonstrate leadership in co-managing the store and its employees as an exemplary ambassador of the brand
5. Create a dynamic environment with excellent customer service standards and ensure staff are inviting, professional, and knowledgeable on product and related company information
6. Ensure store adheres with company policies and procedures
· Minimum of 3+ years experience in Luxury Fashion Retail Sales
· Accomplished leader with developed team building skills
· Strong knowledge of Retail Sales techniques and the local clientele in order to build community
· Excellent attention to details with strong client follow-up, time management, and organization skills
· Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and the job title in the subject line.