Design Studio Intern
Los Angeles, California
JOHN ELLIOTT JOB OPENINGS
- Assist design and development team with development process and ongoing design projects including mood boarding, trend, and color analysis, etc.
- Participate in weekly fittings, take notes for design updates.
- Render technical flats and color-ups in Illustrator.
- Assist the production team with spacing TOPs against target measurements.
- Prepare lab dips and send comments.
- Assist studio team with other various tasks as needed, driving to vendors, sending packages, organizing sample and fabric library, etc.
- Assist marketing team with sample coordination for photoshoots - organizing looks, steaming garments, etc.
- Assist marketing team with shot logs, digital asset management, and general PA set duties for photoshoots.
- Assist marketing team with sample coordination for VIP loans.
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design, Product Development, or similar
- Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator & Photoshop
- Understanding of garment construction and fabrics
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- Deadline-oriented, well-organized, and self-starting
- A positive and determined attitude.
WHY WORK AT JOHN ELLIOTT?
- We're a fast-growing young company with ambitious plans to grow and scale.
- We work in a collaborative and relaxed office. We want work to be rewarding and enjoyable.
- We offer all the latest and greatest hardware/software (i.e. MacBook Pro, monitor, etc.) to help you perform at your best.
- We have tons of fun at team events throughout the year - team lunches, holiday parties and birthdays.
This position is an unpaid internship. Please verify with your educational institution if you will be eligible for college credits.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include your name and the job title in the subject line.