- Mixed Media
- John Elliott X Mastermind Japan Lookbook
- DESCENTE ALLTERRAIN VIDEO CAMPAIGN
- DESCENTE ALLTERRAIN LOOKBOOK
- FW23 Campaign
- SS23 Runway Show - Leap of Faith
- Customer Care
Associate Art Director
Los Angeles, California
JOHN ELLIOTT JOB OPENINGS
- Assist in photographing collections and executing creative and e-commerce shoots at our in-
- Ideate, design and develop high quality content in conjunction with the Art Director that considers brand point of view and business objectives.
- Propose new creative layouts for product launches and campaigns.
- Collaborate and work alongside the creative team on generating brand assets on a consistent and project to project basis.
- Manage e-commerce retouching, maintaining an organized workflow with retouchers and
delivering assets on a timely basis.
- Execute editing, retouching, color correction and cropping of look book and brand marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience in Photography and Digital Imaging required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in graphic design and product photography.
- Fashion experience required, styling experience a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and Indesign. Adobe Premiere and After Effects a plus.
- Advanced experience in photo-editing / retouching.
- Must be highly skilled in color correction and masking with an understanding of the studio
- Excellent attention to details with strong time management and organization skills.
- Strong self-motivator, able to accomplish different tasks with minimal supervision.
WHY WORK AT JOHN ELLIOTT?
- We're a fast-growing young company with ambitious plans to grow and scale.
- We work in a collaborative and relaxed office. We want work to be rewarding and enjoyable.
- We offer all the latest and greatest hardware/software (i.e. MacBook Pro, monitor, etc.) to help you perform at your best.
- We have tons of fun at team events throughout the year - team lunches, holiday parties and birthdays.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and the job title in the subject line.