Retail Store Manager
New York, NY
JOHN ELLIOTT JOB OPENINGS
- Drive sales and performance of the store and individual sales associates
- Partner with senior management to achieve and maximize sales and margin targets.
- Ensure store presentation and visual merchandising standards are maintained according to
- Communicate regularly with division heads on product needs and market trends to maximize
- Develop and lead a high-performance team that drives sales and achieves store results.
- Demonstrate leadership in managing the store and its employees.
- Create a dynamic environment with excellent customer service standards and ensure staff are
inviting, professional, and knowledgeable on product and related company information.
- Maintain an active social relationship with the community and understand the needs of the
- Ensure store adheres with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure shrinkage results are met by enforcing security measures and maintaining accuracy of
- Demonstrate proficiency in managing operational costs and balancing all related expenses.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in Fashion Retail Store Management
- Accomplished leader with developed team building skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Retail Sales techniques and clientele and community building
- Excellent attention to details with strong time management and organization skills.
- Responsible fiscally and can manage a store budget and P&L
WHY WORK AT JOHN ELLIOTT?
- We're a fast-growing young company with ambitious plans to grow and scale.
- We work in a collaborative and relaxed office. We want work to be rewarding and enjoyable.
- We offer all the latest and greatest hardware/software (i.e. MacBook Pro, monitor, etc.) to help you perform at your best.
- We have tons of fun at team events throughout the year - team lunches, holiday parties and birthdays.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include your name and the job title in the subject line.