Ecommerce – Los Angeles, California
JOHN ELLIOTT JOB OPENINGS
John Elliott is a fashion brand located in Los Angeles, California. We design and produce modern and aspirational apparel. We sell both direct-to-consumer on our website and to wholesale partners around the world. We show in New York and in Paris, and we pride ourselves on quality, customer experience, and style.
The Ecommerce Coordinator is responsible for the process of setting up products for sale on our website and building the assets (emails & landing pages) to support them. The role is ideal for a candidate with very strong organizational skills, basic front end development competency and an interest in fashion.
- Gather product data from the design, development and production teams.
- Gather creative assets in support of product launches.
- Build product pages in our Ecom platform (no technical experience required).
- Assist with the visual merchandising of landing pages and collections.
- Build basic emails and landing pages (HTML/CSS) in support of product launches and other marketing events.
- Report on website performance. Pull data from our ecom platform and manipulate it in Excel.
- Recent graduate with a technical degree or early in your career.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, HTML, CSS and Adobe Photoshop.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to deal with rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment and to manage multiple priorities and strict deadlines.
- Passion for fashion is a plus.
WHY WORK AT JOHN ELLIOTT?
- We're a fast-growing young company with ambitious plans to grow and scale.
- We work in a collaborative and relaxed office. We want work to be rewarding and enjoyable.
- We offer all the latest and greatest hardware/software (i.e. MacBook Pro, monitor, etc.) to help you perform at your best.
- We have tons of fun at team events throughout the year - team lunches, holiday parties and birthdays.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and the job title in the subject line.